– Tracking and interpreting your results
It’s a relaxed, friendly educational session — bring your questions!
Is this seminar right for you? This two-hour seminar is suitable for anyone new to Constant Contact , or who just wants a hand learning how to use our products. Some general knowledge of email marketing practices and concepts may be helpful.
The number of possibilities can feel overwhelming. This session will help make sense of the noise. We’ll show you how to make the most of the
Throughout the session you’ll be given opportunities to capture your own ideas and build out the framework of your
From revealing why regular email doesn’t work, to insider tips and techniques like automated list building tools and the design elements that work (and those that don’t!), this seminar will give you the keys to the most effective marketing you can do: email marketing. Join us!
Guide to Successful Social Media Marketing
You know you should be on social media for your business or non-profit. You know it can help you drive more new and repeat business for your organization. But, do you know why? Do you know which social media platform will have the biggest bang for your buck? And when you start your profile, do you know what to say and how to grow your following? This session will answer all of those questions and more!
Let us help you:
• Determine the platform that’s right for you and your organization
• Announce your presence and build your network
• Create and share content that encourages action
• Understand social media advertising and learn your options
• Convert social media leads into potential customers by growing your email list
From understanding the different social media platforms, to choosing what to say and where to say it, this seminar will give you the keys to the most effective social media marketing for you. You don’t have to be on every platform, and you don’t have to make every post by yourself. Let us make social media easy – join us!
Let’s get Back to Business! (School is back in session and we are all returning from our vacations!) It’s time to grow your contact list!
Join us for “30 Ways to Grow Your List” workshop – you’ll leave with ideas and strategies to capture new contacts, grow your list and take action to help move your business forward.
Having an interested and qualified list of contacts that you can stay top of mind with is vital to every business. Continuing to grow that list is just as important. In this workshop we will show you 30 easy ways to grow your contact list today! We will cover:
• Why someone should join your contact list and what’s in it for them
• How to ask people to join your list “face-to-face”
• How to use social media to grow your list
• How to grow your list on your website or blog
• How to use print material to get people to sign up
• How to use events to help grow your list
• How to use incentives and giveaways to grow your list
Plus, you’ll have a chance to network with other attendees and grow your contact list, live during the workshop!
At the heart of small business marketing are the campaigns that drive action – collections of marketing activities that help a small business or organization to achieve its goals and objectives. One important campaign type that many nonprofits and small businesses have used, but would like to learn more about, revolves around Events. When you run an event you want to make sure that you leave ample time for the promotional activities that will drive your registrations, and you want to create and provide an optimal online registration experience. If you have run events or are considering running events, and you’d like to build on your knowledge of these two important elements of running a successful event, this session is for you.
Please note: this session will not be addressing best practices around event planning topics like venue selection, planning event entertainment or dining options, running fundraising activities like live or silent auctions, etc. It is focused on helping the audience promote their event and streamline the online registration process.
Attendees of this presentation will learn:
• The different types of event you might run
• Setting a goal for your event
• Promotion of your event (including a sample promotional timeline and activities)
• Set up an effective online registration process
• Post-event activities you can’t forget Join us and learn some great new strategies to help you promote your next event and set up an online registration process that helps your event succeed.
Participants will learn how to use mobile technology to promote themselves and drive more business:
Mobile internet usage is growing fast – more people are starting to receive and read your email and social media messages with their smartphones. And more businesses are starting to use mobile to create marketing communications and make it easy for their customers to buy from them. Join us for this seminar to make mobile a part of your business.
• Why mobile makes local listings more important than ever
• How to drive action with mobile marketing
• How to create content with and for mobile
Get their attention – get in the door – and get the response you desire. Whether you are trying to get read, realize revenue, increase your reach or inspire referrals, your subject lines are a key to your success!
Metrics – can be like magic. Have you wondered: how can the reports and analytics of digital marketing give you the insight and key info you need to succeed? This seminar will take you step-by-step through the amazing data generated by all the key online marketing tools – and give you tips on how to use it.
– How email open- and click-through reports can help you know: Which of your products/services are hot, which are not, and how to test for best results; Out of a field of everyone, who is interested in what topics – so you can focus your precious time, efforts & energy; The calls to action/messaging that actually WORK; Best times, days and ways to get the response you want
– How evaluating event registration and survey response patterns can help improve your next campaign by leaps and bounds
– How social media engagement and click rates can tell you the topics, type of media posts, and frequency your connections really want
– How research, setting goals, monitoring campaign results and applying lessons learned will continually improve your results!
Heard of “location, location, location”? For online marketing, it’s “Content, Content, Content!” What you say, and the way you say it (tone, date & time, frequency) is how you will attract, engage and be shareworthy to your audiences.
What are the Keys to Great Content?
This seminar will teach you the time-saving tips, techniques, and yes, even apps that will help your content – and the way you share it – succeed! You’ll learn how to:
–Extend …the content that will help you achieve your goals.
We’ll cover tidbits like how many links create the most engagement, how to turn questions into high-open subject lines, tips on using graphics, pictures and videos, re-purposing content across multiple platforms, and more. And, we’ll give you the structure and tools to make creating your content fast, easy and effective.
Do you send the same information over and over? Do you ever forget to follow up with new subscribers, customer anniversaries and birthdays? How do you share your great case studies, success stories and customer testimonials? Or introduce customers to your diverse product or service offerings? And do you wish you had a way to reward new subscribers & inspire them to take action right NOW, when their interest is HOT?
Autoresponder campaigns do what YOU wish you had the time to do! Us them to follow up, inform, entertain, & provide incentives for action & engagement – they work automatically while you focus on your business.
This seminar will help you:
– Learn the difference between automated messages and autoresponder campaigns
– Decide where autoresponders can help you do better marketing communications
– Understand key actions that trigger emails to be sent
– Identify what steps to take to design effective autoresponder campaigns
– Design the “evergreen content” that works best for your audiences
We’ll also cover dos and don’ts, show a sample autoresponder calendar, and share real case studies of success with autoresponder campaigns. Join us!
We are surrounded by technology, and that technology has changed the ways that businesses and consumers interact. The changes permeate all aspects of business: running operations, designing and building products, overseeing human resources and education, tracking performance and making projections and strategies. More than those, however, marketing is one of the areas most impacted by the rise of technology in recent years. Taking advantage of that technology and the avenues it creates for engagement between brands and consumers is at the heart of digital marketing.
Join us as we look forward at just a few of the trends in digital marketing that we believe small businesses should be paying attention to in the year to come. We’ll explore what the trends are and some simple ideas for jumping on and taking advantage of them.
The trends we’ll discuss will be:
– Digital marketing – it can no longer be ignored
– Content marketing – it’s more important than ever
– Targeting + Segmentation = Personalization
– Mobile (experience and advertising)
– Beyond big data – make decisions
Drive new customers to your door with a great promotion.
Holiday spending is higher than any other time of year – shouldn’t they be spending with you? Do not miss out on your piece of the holiday pie! Let us show you how to influence your potential customers’ purchases by making an offer they can’t resist. During this session, you’ll learn how to:
If you’re hoping to make this your best holiday season yet, you won’t want to miss this event. Join us to find out exactly how to achieve and exceed your holiday goals.