Needed to keep your website up and going
1. Technical communication liaison between hosting provider and client.
2. Updating your WordPress version and plugins. We pay close attention to version and plugin updates so we know what and when to update. We also have the expertise to recover your site should something go wrong during the update process.
3. Restore site to a prior version in the event an update causes a site issue due to code incompatibility.
4. Maintain website maintenance log.
5. Manage annual renewal process with hosting provider and domain registrar.
6. Respond to Domain Registrar Requests for Information.
7. Add / delete company email addresses with hosting provider.
Ideal for small businesses
1. All services covered by Basic Maintenance.
2. Maintain basic security with dynamic daily scan to identify malware.
3. Monthly Check-Up on SEO:
- Repair broken links
- Optimize page load speed
4. Add / Delete / Changes to Page Content (1 Hour Time Allotment)
5. Maintain website historical add / delete / change log
For businesses with ongoing needs
1. All services covered by Standard Maintenance.
2. Add / Delete / Changes to Page Content (3 Hour Time Allotment)
3. Google Web analytics help you to understand your potential customers. It also gives you the ability to measure and improve on your site performance. We send you a monthly report of your site traffic, SEO rankings, social media reach, and site performance.
ENTERPRISE WEBSITE MAINTENANCE - $399+ Mo (Quoted - Minimum Commitment). Enterprise maintenance includes Premium Maintenance plus a custom number of hours. Additional pay-as-you-go package hours are available.
Texas residents subject to 8.25% sales tax.